Twitter App Setup
To allow users to login to your site with their Twitter account you need to create a Twitter app. To create a new Twitter app please do the following:
- Go to the Twitter application management site: https://developer.twitter.com/apps
- Click the “Create New App” button
- Enter the details for the application
- Do not forget to add Callback URLs
- https://yoursiteURL/login/ e.g. https://worksuite-saas.com/callback/twitter
- Read and agree to the terms and click the “Create your Twitter application” button
- After the app is created you will be redirected to your application and you will see the following page:
Keys & access tokens
On this page you will find the consumer key (API key) and consumer secret (API secret). You need to copy both of these and add them to your site on the Twitter tab on settings page.
Access should be left on the default setting which is “read and wro only”.
Facebook app setup:-
LinkedIn App Setup : -
Creating a new app
To allow users to login to your site with their LinkedIn account you need to create a LinkedIn app. To create a new LinkedIn app please do the following:
- Go to the LinkedIn developer site: https://developer.linkedin.com/
- Click the “Create App” link in the header menu and login
- To correctly create the application please fill in the sections of the application which are explained below
Create an app
- Application Name – Enter a name for your application.
- LinkedIn Page – Find the the company page
- App logo – Upload your app logo
- Legal terms - Read the terms of service and check the box to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms.
Google App Setup : -
To allow users to login to your site with their Google+ account you need to create a Google+ project and enable Google+ API. To enable API and create new Google+ project please do the following:
1. Login with your Google account and go to the developer console website: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library/plus.googleapis.com?authuser=1
2. Create or Choose a Project
2. Click on the “Enable" button.
3. After Enabling the API, you will be redirected to the APIs & Services page of your project. Click on the "Configure Consent Screen" button.
4. Choose the "External" in the options.
5. Fill in OAuth consent fields and then Click on "Save" button.
6. Click on the "Credentials" and select "OAuth Client ID"
7. Fill in the required fields and then click on "Save" button.
Enter your site URL details into pop-up (leave application type set to web application) and click the “Create client ID” button. Important: You should also add the following URIs in the Authorized redirect URIs field: https://www.yoursitedomain.com/callback/google
8. After the client ID is created you will see some information appear on the page Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret into the Google+ tab on the Ultimate Member > Settings > Social Connect page to connect your site to your App
A. Edit the created OAuth 2.0 Client IDs "UM Social Login"
B. Copy the Client ID & Client Secret
9.Establish a connection between Google app and your app
In a separate tab or window, login in your application by super-admin login details and open settings >Social Login and google app id and secret there