Step 1 - Login Screen
Login as super admin if you are using hrm-saas
Step 2 - Go to Module Install Page
Recruit: After logging in as admin, Go to Settings -> Custom Modules. And now click on the Install/Module button.
Step 3: Upload module zip archive
- Download the latest files from the codecanyon of the Subdomain module and Extract the zip file.
- You will have to upload the Subdomain.zip file on the install module page.
- After the upload, the file refreshes the page.
- You will see the recently uploaded zip file. Click the Install button in front of it
- The module will be installed and you will be redirected to the login page.
Step 5: Verify Module Purchase
You need to verify your module purchase for the seamless experience.
Step 5: New super-admin Login URL (only for Subdomain HRM saas module)
Then new login URL for once you have installed the subdomain recruit saas module will be changed from /login to /super-admin-login