Setting up using cpanel
- This module will work only RECRUIT SAAS version greater than or equal to 3.6.7.
- This module will work for both if your worksuite-saas application is installed on main domain and also on any subdomain. Example: working successfully on https://worksuite.biz and also on https://crm.worksuite.biz
- If your application is installed on https://crm.worksuite.bizthen add the below content in .envfile located at the rootMAIN_APPLICATION_SUBDOMAIN=crm.worksuite.biz
- Once subdomain module is enabled Login URL for super admin will be changed from /login to /super-admin-login
1. Visit Cpanel
2. Search Subdomain
3. Pointing subdomain
Enter * in subdomain field and then set the path of recruit-saas application
Note: Point to correct folder where main your application is installed
when you select * it will automatically add _wildcard_ folder name. Remove it and point to the correct folder. If your main application is in public_html already then don’t add anything, keep public_html as it is and click create.
Once done. Try opening any random subdomain for example random.worksuite.biz. It should open your recruit application
RECRUIT Saas Setup
EXAMPLE VIDEO TUTORIAL of Worksuite saas: https://youtu.be/tyZ4gk4RuA4
Step1: Once you have installed the sub-domain module.
Step 2: Setting subdomains for companies
Login as superadmin
Visit Companies -> Edit company and set the subdomain
If you are able to open the sub-domain, Bingo subdomain module successfully working
Step4: Notify companies for the new login url
- Login to super-admin. Visit the company's menu. Click on notify company button to notify the company for his login details