- Login to admin panel and then go to translation manager (yourdomain.com/translations or yourdomain.com/public/translations)
- Select modules group from the dropdown. If you do not see it in the dropdown then click Import groups button on top.
- All the frontend text is mentioned with values like front.XXXXXX
- Update the text and click Publish Translations on the top to save the changes.
- Check the documentation to know more about the translation manager.
How to change the frontend site text? Print
Created by: Abhinav Saraswat
Modified on: Mon, 24 Feb, 2020 at 10:51 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.